|All smiles!! These are the standard sleeves |
on Bug and flutter sleeves on Boo.
Okay, okay, so maybe it's not Hampton's. And maybe aren't hanging with anyone from the Kennedy family...BUT, this shirt is still a whole lot of happiness all on its own. It's such a rare occasion that my kids want to wear something that I've made that I have to (not so secretly) celebrate when they BOTH agree to wear something "mama made"...Wellll, let me tell ya, the Jack and Jackie top that I recently had the good fortune to test for Snuggle My Baby Patterns is one such pattern. This pattern was absolutely perfect for my littles since my daughter is quickly growing away from ruffles and bows (TRAGEDY for me because in my world everything is better with a bow!!!) and little bug could have a shirt to match sissy.
|See what I did there? We're not above bribery |
to get a photoshoot going on!
So, first things first, pattern details:
- Pattern ranges from 2T-12 so there's a lot of room to grow with this one!
- There are three sleeve options: long, short, and flutter
- There are two sizing options: regular or slim
- There are no buttons or zippers to work with so super duper easy there!
- The instructions are very concise and easy to follow along with, and if you're a visual learner like me, there are a lot of photos along the way to show us what we need to do!
- The pattern itself is really easy to sew together and is a really quick sew. I was able to get 4 shirts done in a day!
|At this point I was informed that |
I should have done long sleeves
|Bribery again! She would only stand still because|
I promised her cheese sticks.
All in all, all four of the kiddos loved this shirt, and I've been asked if there is any way that all of their friends can have shirts so they can all match. At this rate, it might be summer by the time I get them done so I'm thankful this is a quick and easy pattern! It's on sale right now until February 19! You can grab it at a special release price of $5! After that, it goes up to the usual price of $7.95 so don't miss out!
|Still bribing him! This time we had to add some |
Umi Zoomi to sweeten the deal!